1. First, login to your Radiojar station and open your Virtual Studio. On the top panel of your studio you will see the Facebook option.
2. Once you click it, a pop up window will appear! Just paste the Facebook media URL of your page, click publish and you are good to go!
Check here if you don't know how to find the media URL of your page!
The preview image of the stream can always get updated through the Virtual Studio. You can upload image with .jpg, .png and .gif format with recommended size 512*512 px.
How to get the Facebook Stream URL of your page
Modified on: Mon, 27 Mar, 2017 at 7:05 PM
1. First, login to your Facebook Page and select Publishing Tools in the top navigation bar.
2. Select the video library option from the left-hand menu, then click on the +Live button located on the top right corner.
3. A popup window will appear that provides all the information you need in order to stream via Facebook,
just copy the URL from the “Server or stream URL” field!